Friday 21 March 2014

The latest news from Naomi's world

Hello everybody,
I start to write in English again, so everybody can understand me! Expecially the next EVS-volunteer!
It's so strange to hear about a new EVS volunteer while I'm here. But it reminds me all my way to arrive here.

In Circolito is always busy and I like it at all, but also it justifies my absence!

In February we did a big weekend "CircoliTOONweekend". It was really busy, a crazy weekend, where all the les groups have to perform! It was really nice, because everybody was there and it was an opportunity to see persone that normaly are not here, in the every day life of the circus school.
It was a nice weekend also because my mum was here. She could meet everybody and see what is my project about. Now she is "de mama" for everybody!
We had other special guest! "Cie-to-pia" an international group that performed for us with their show "Interférances contrôllées".
"Cie-to-pia"

The same evening there was also 2 other shows!
 ALL THE PHOTOS THAT FOLLOW ARE TAKEN BY GREET VAN HILST (:
1. "Da Stoelt". It was only a piece of it and not the full show, unfortunatly. I can't wait to see it all (: (and also with live music! SUPER!)
Pepijn

Some of the actors of "Da Stoelt"

Raf

2. "Nog!". Also this one was an anticipation of the show, that performed a week later! With the art of circus, the guys of the circus school tryed to represent some part taken from a short story "Het land van de grote woordfabriek" (The land of the big words' factory).

Some jugglers of "Nog!"

Mathilde

Rens en Michiel

One week later there was the full show of "Nog!". This performance was a project that put together dance, circus, acting and life music.

Then March began with one week holiday, in which we did a super circus' week in Vilvoorde. It's really nice always to work with different people, so you get in contact with different ways of teaching. And obviusly you start to know better people of the circus school and it's really interesting!

Now I follow the course of the weeks and I wait that my birthday arrives, to celebrate here in Belgium, in this new life! 
Today, 21st of March I finished my Nederlaand course and my level is good enought to speak with the other and have conversation. From monday I will start with new projects in schools so I have the opportunity to do all the activities that are in Circolito!

For now that's all! 

Un saluto a tutti (:

Naomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment