Wednesday 11 December 2013

It's coming a truck full of........ NEWS!

Buonasera readers,
it's a lot of time without write nothing on the blog, and I'm sorry for it.
You know working in Circolito takes me a lot of time and also going naar de Nederalans les.

Ik ben bijna klaar met de Project of de fotos. It took me a lot of time, but I'm quiet happy for the result. You can find all the photos hier:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7qng2kfTnYBblRNRW1aOU1jV28&usp=sharing

A lot of things happened in this month! But I try to put all the facts in order:
First of all I went to Neerpelt to "Theater op de markt". There I saw for the first time the show of Tocolosj, one of the production group of the school: really nice show!

Then I started the new level of my dutch course, now I'm in 2.1. Het blijft moeilijk om Nederlands te spreken, maar ik probeer. Bij voorbeeld moet ik soms de opwarming spelletje in Putte verklaren. And it works! De kinderen begrijpen me en begrijpen wat zij moeten doen, en dat is het belangrijste (:

One Saturday, I went to Gent for an event called "GoStrage". Here there were some organization presenting their project to go abroad. I was there, with other people of different countries, to represent Italy. What does it mean? All the people that want information about live in my country, about EVS in Italy, about the culture, about University there, could come and ask me about those thing. It was really interesting also because I've meet a lot of people of different countries, not only from Europe. After that we went all together to eat something in Gent. We were such a big group, an international big group!
The same weekend, on Sunday, I went to my first circus convention! It was a pleasant experience, especially because I had the opportunity to spend time with some people of the circus school in an environment that was not the school, but doing things concerning circus (:

I spent a great Sunday morning with the production group to take photos and videos for their new promo! And the same day I did my first "Mobil initiatie" during the Science day.

The season of the Christmas market is begin (: In Italy we don't have all this stuff, so I'm happy to be here in this period! I think that you can breath a magic air and sometime it seems to be in a fairy tale. So I went to visit some Christmas market, also in Germany.

Now I'm looking forward to "24forcircus"!!! It's a special event of the circus school. The school will be open for 24h, with workshop, training, show and... eating!! OH YES! You can come, train, follow workshop and.. EAT REAL ITALIAN PASTA (: I invite you all to "LA CUCINA DI NAOMI". All the money that I will collect with this project will go to my circus organization in Italy, which deals with social circus in Turin and not only (:     But come to this event, chat with me and I will explain you all (:

24forcircus, instead, will collect money for a project in Rwanda. 
But you can find all the information here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/245807005582021/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
and here:
http://www.circolito.be/twenty4circus.html

For sure this link will explain the project better than me (:

So.. I hope to see you all at 24forcircus, the 21st-22nd of DECEMBER from 16h to 16h ((((:
Big open with a fantastic circus show of RRRUSH!!
Do you want to stay home? Com'oooooon!!!

See you there,
Naomi




No comments:

Post a Comment