Friday 25 October 2013

A Circolito's week

And here we are (:

I write again on the Blog after a week full of event!

Donderdag I did the last part of my Dutch examination and today (vrijdag) I got the result! I'm proud of myself:  92/100.
Now the hardest part will be try to speak, but i have to start, mi devo buttare. 

But this week was also important in my Circolito adventure!
On Monday I started my project. We (Mieke, Liven en me) decided to take a class picture of each group of this year, but not a normal picture, but a strange one. Come on we are in a circus school!
I decided to leave a lot of freedom to the person and they can decide what they want to do. Sometimes we give them a theme or a space and they have to think about what to do.
It's very funny and cool, also because now I have the possibility to know all the people in Circolito, and they have the possibility to know me.
I will give you some anticipation.. ENJOY (:
And try to find your self, or your friend, or your son or your daughter (:











En voilat.. 

Grotjes,

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment